Greening benefits businesses by improving sustainability, saving money, and boosting brand reputation. Working with a Green Consultant or Advocate can help you assess the various areas you can improve or engage in. Taking your marketing and operations Strictly Digital can save on costs and be more effective and efficient. In addition. governments are offering a variety of Resources including tax incentives and rebates to promote the transition. Finally, The Energy Portal will soon offer Classes & Courses to help your company and its employees get Eco Certified.
Office & Staff Ideas
The Energy Portal provides a full suite of simple ideas, solutions, surveys, courses and practices, let us help you green your operations, HR, sales, fleet and employee behavior.
Go Strictly Digital
Digital marketing solutions offer a variety of tools that can help businesses effectively promote their green products and initiatives to environmentally conscious consumers.
The U.S. & other countries have implemented programs & policies to incentivize businesses to go green. There are business tax credits and rebates available for companies that adopt eco-friendly practices.
Get Eco Certified
Eco certification benefits companies by demonstrating a commitment to sustainability and responsible environmental practices that can help reduce costs and increase efficiency.
Going Green Practices & Ideas
Our Energy Advocates will help you develop a simple plan to Green Your Office, but we also provide you with a list of easily doable ideas and suggestions below should you wish to move on your own. We also have a list of articles and insights (also below) that you can read for a more detailed list of ideas and methods.
HR & Operations
We help you implement sustainable strategies in the workplace such as:
- Using renewable energy
- Waste reduction programs
- Remote work
We provide classes and course that help you engage and educate employees.
We can help you incorporate sustainability into:
- Job descriptions and evaluations,
- Adopting green procurement policies, and
- Incentive programs that can boost employee morale and productivity while benefiting the environment.
Advertising & Marketing
Besides going Strictly Digital, you can make your marketing greener by using eco-friendly materials for printed materials and promote sustainability throughout your brand. You can also partner with local green organizations to connect with environmentally-conscious consumers.
Fleet & Transportation
We need green transportation and fleet policies to reduce emissions. These policies promote:
- Eco-friendly vehicles
- Add EV charging stations to encourage hybrid and electric vehicle use
- Public transit
- Walking, and cycling
- Fuel consumption can be reduced through efficient vehicle choices, maintenance, and driver training.
- Collaboration between other companies can also be beneficial
There are many simple steps that we can take in our daily lives to be more sustainable and environmentally friendly. Some of the basic steps include:
1. Conserve water: Fix leaks, take shorter showers, and use water-efficient appliances and fixtures.
2. Buy sustainable products: Look for products made from sustainable materials, and buy from companies that prioritize environmental sustainability.